A La Mode Photographic Boutique | (04)210-7776 | artists@lamode.co.nz | 191 Plateau Road Te Marua

Monday, August 29, 2011

Wellington Beginners Photography Course | Feedback

Some lovely feedback from the course taught this weekend.  I really enjoy teaching photography.  I think I am a much better teacher than a student because it took me a year and a half to wrap my head around this stuff and I seem to be able to get it into most peoples heads in two hours.  


__________________________________________________________________________


Anyway here are some of the comments from some students this weekend:


Just wanted to say thanks for you class on Saturday morning. 
I really enjoyed it. I now even know how to find the buttons to change things, even what they mean (YAY).

I could constantly feel the light blub clicking... Ahh, so that's what that means LOL.  That stuff has just kept going in one ear and out the other for yonks.
I'm looking forward to 'attempting' to try get some photos of my 9month old niece this weekend.

Definately keen on doing another workshop with you at some stage.... Your a great teacher, and i think you have yet a lot to teach me! :O) 

Gaela 

In the Beginner class I learned - what aperture was about, white balance, shutter speed, ISO. How to use the manual settings on my camera.

Cuba St Field trip - I learned how to put it all into pratice. At first I was just randomly changing settings until the image looked right, but once I finally got what depth of field meant, I could really start to get my head around it all fitted together. Great price. Hugely useful and motivating. Right length of time, great advice and input. I would like to do another one at a later date. Would rate 10/10. I moved from randomly trying to get a good shot at the beginning, to by the end making semi-educated changes to my settings to get what I wanted (although obviously I still have a lot to learn!).

Rachel Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment